Wednesday, August 11, 2010

going home baby!

i left washington on july 2nd. i was supposed to go back home on july 25th. instead, tyler rented a car and drove home alone. but we have a plan and we will all be going back home together in a week and a half! yay!

i have spent enough time with cameron at "new hope" to understand how to deal with the behaviors and am feeling confident enough to go home and do everything alone. so, tyler will fly down to help me drive back home with the kids. part of me is still terrified to go home. no "new hope" to run to. no mom to help me out when she's around in the afternoons. but the other part of me is so excited to be back in my own home so we can begin this journey in our own surroundings.

this has been such a learning experience for me. never have i felt closer to cameron. and more importantly, i have never felt closer to my father in heaven. i feel such a peace in my heart most days that i never lived with before. i lived in constant stress, anxiety and mild depression. and i didn't even know it. it has been amazing to learn a new way of life with my children. now, it's just onto learning the new way of life with my husband and children. in the past 5 weeks, i have literally spent like 3 days with tyler. it will be awesome to be married again. and to have each other for support. yay for feeling good enough to go home. i just hope it's somewhat of a smooth transition for everyone!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats Tiff. You've worked so hard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Tiff I'm praying that the transition home will be good and that you and Cam can stick with it! Wish we could have seen more of you though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck and hope everything goes as you hope once your back in washington.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure you'll do great Tiffany. Just remember to be consistent. I don't know how you have done it all this time without help. And here you are having baby number 4. Good luck on the transition back home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. there's no place like home, that's for sure! glad you get to be with tyler again! hope all goes well! love you! kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay Tiff, I was glad to hear things went okay with throwing Chloe into the mix for a bit. I am sure everything will be great when you get home!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So since I can never seem to call you I will just communicate on here. Glad you are able to go home. Good luck with everything and I will not give up on calling soon. Love you lots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are wonderful mom...i hope things work smoothly...good job doing what u feel is best!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear everything is going so well! Things will be even better when you are all home together. We love your family and just know we think you guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete