Friday, April 15, 2011

Scenes from New Hope

I was lucky enough to go to dinner with these ladies a few nights ago. It was so much fun and the food was awesome. I forgot to take pictures that night, so we took some the next afternoon (yesterday) after all of the kids had left the center.

These are the ladies from New Hope that helped to show me a new way of life. Truly, a new hope. :)

Kasey and LauraLee with me and my sister, Heather
Adding the kids in. Kasey (holding Heather's twin boy Ethan), LauraLee with her baby Caden, me with Avery, Heather with her twin girl, Sydney
Isaac and I playing a game
Interactive play with polly dolls

Free, creative play on the chalkboard


More from yesterday



I told them it was about time I had a picture of them for my blog journal. :)

Thank you again... for everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment